Get the Party Started with the Sprinkle Birthday Cannoli Dip – Turn this decadent Italian dessert into a Birthday Party Dipping Surprise full of dipping fun!! Adults and Kids will love this delicious and addictive Dip! Pair with your favorite dunking dipper goodies with the Sprinkle Birthday Cannoli Dip!
So, easy to make ahead of time for any party or outing, or night at home with the family.
Ingredients for Sprinkle Birthday Cannoli Dip
- 15-16 oz (about 2 cups) of Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese (Strained)
- 8 oz of mascarpone or you can substitute with 8 oz of
- cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup confectionery sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of freshly grated lemon, key lime, orange zest (optional)
- ¾ cup of mini chocolate chips (and a little bit extra to sprinkle on top)
- ¼ cup of birthday sprinkles
- In a bowl beat together the Ricotta cheese and the mascarpone until smooth for about 2 minutes
- Secondly, add the confectionery sugar, vanilla, and lemon, key lime, or orange zest (if using) into the bowl with the cheeses
- Mix these all together until completely mixed in.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips
- Cover the dip and chill in the refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
Garnish when ready to serve with the birthday sprinkles and
- some extra mini chocolate chips
- Drunker Dipper Goody Ideas
- Trader Joe’s Waffle Cookies,
- Pizzelle Cookies
- Waffle Ice Cream Cones
- Graham Crackers
- Shortbread Cookies
Or even Strawberries!
Also, see our article on the “Top 5 event Foods” (click on title).