Ingredients for Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup and divide an additional 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- For Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich, Preheat oven to 400°. In a bowl, beat butter and 3/4 cup sugar until blended. Beat in egg. In another bowl, whisk flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon and remaining sugar until blended. Shape rounded tablespoons of dough into 1-in. balls; roll in brown sugar mixture. Place 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 7-9 minutes or until set and edges are lightly browned. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Using a small scoop, place 2 tablespoons ice cream on bottom of a cookie; top with a second cookie, pressing gently to flatten ice cream. Wrap in plastic and freeze. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Freeze sandwiches overnight. Perfect treat for your next Birthday party.
Make-A-Pet unstuffed plush Animal kits are the perfect activity for birthdays, holidays, baby showers, school events, corporate events, child day care facilities (see article here), organizations, fundraisers, charities and so much more. For that reason, people of all ages will love these cute little fuzzies. Especially, you can host your event anywhere you want. The “T-Shirt Kit” includes unstuffed animals, stuffing to share, adoption certificates, hearts for your “Party Fuzzy”, white t-shirts, and washable markers to custom design your white T-Shirt for your new Fuzzy adding even more fun and creativity to your event.